December 28, 2009

: : Chirstmas Eve : :

Previously, I did not countdown or celebrate for Christmas.

While in Kuching, Christmas not that jollification,

Only jolly for those Christian :p

But this year, I did.

I went to Club with my friends.


Mostly, Rm330 per bottle and 5 person share.

But because of Public Holiday and Christmas,

Rm350 per bottle and only 4 person share.

Quite expensive à Rm90++ per person.


Hopefully there still had two tables for us.

This is because most the tables been booked.

Our places not really good although there are seats provided.

But hopefully, we still can dance :)

What is this? The worker there asked “what is my name?”.

I told him “Alicia”! But, he still wrote “Alica”!

Dont know starting from when,

My nickname become: A-L-I-C-A.

It’s already been the shadow of my real name. (Arghh!)

: : While waiting the others coming, “Four In love” took the picture first : :

: : One Chivas and one Martell : : (Lub Martell More) : :

: : I Lub the cup so muche! It’s come with the light and colorful! : :

: : New couple is borned! (hehe) : :

: : Our face so red! I started to feel dizzy : : (Ugly)

: : wao wao..but he drunk early than me : : Keep vomiting : :

: : Me and huey teng : :

: : Enian so funny hehe! : : Act Peace behind : :

: : The next table guy came and hallo : :

: : Huey teng came and disturbed but her eyes left only one : :

: : 3am—Came to the end! Took photo before chao! : :

And at last, there was some group photos:

First,

Second,

Third,

Fourth,


Fifth,

And Last,

: : we looked down at him : : Hopefully he’s not my driver! Haha! : :


In the club, I saw a pretty girl with her boyfriend.

She still so charming when in the dark room,

We called her “Megan Fox”! :)

Ya, you know who is it?


After countdown in the club,

They still planned go to yum cha.

Out girls damn tired and slept in the car.

I have to admit that I’m not a young girl anymore.

I will step in the early 20th by coming 2010.


: : I want young : :

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year



No comments:

Post a Comment