December 22, 2009

Avatar


This was the best movie which I watched in this December!

: : A-V-A-T-A-R : :

A fresh and unique story!

I heard someone said is better to watch 2D rather than 3D!

This is because:

Some said no different,

Some said make people felt dizzy,


Hopefully,

I watched 2D!

It's worth to be watched,

Seem the movie lasting longer for almost 3 hours! :)

I Lub it!


Before going inside to the cinema,

while in the carpark,

I saw something interesting!


This it is:




This car was too long until needed to park in two spaces!

So funny but WELL, was creative!


After that, we went to the steak house,


I ordered a lamb chop,


This is chicken chop,


The fish fillet..

I love the lamb chop,
After first tasted the lamb chop at derrick's birthday party,
I am starting to accept and like it!

Actually I prefer beef steak the most,
But,
Due to some reasons,
I have to abstain the beef!
So, I have to use lamb meat to replace the beef meat! (Haha)
At least,
Not bad!

Here are some pictures that took by Me and Huey Teng!

We are so weird :)

Look at her stupiak Face (Laugh),

First, we smile.



Second, we acted funny CUTE.


And last COOL? Or Pain? (My face looked like I felt suffer) Haha :p

.

.

.

: : Lastly, I END my Day with Banana Juice : :

No comments:

Post a Comment