April 9, 2011

Happy 0409 to My Dar


Yea, I want to wish Happiie Birthdae to my boyfriend. Yup, today is his birthday: 04-09-2011. I feel so sorry because I haven’t bought his birthday’s gift yet. Lol, wth, this is bcuz IM badly off, seriously, poor like hell now. So, I have to postpone the gift. Hope he wouldn’t mind. Teehee. By the way, the guy’s gift is always so expensive, I think I have to save a lot and give to him before he goes to UK. So, earn money is my main target now!


Ermmm…I hope that he will like the little surprise from me. Sigh. This year I didn’t make any card for him. Am I too lazy or no sincerity? No! No! At least, I did a very short video to him. Btw, IM not going to share or show off the video here or any communication channels to any person because it is privacy, sorry.  J

Moreover, I hope he will have a joyful and memorable birthday celebration with THE ONLY ME. Although today might just a simple celebration and date out, but still hope that he will truly appreciate my “precious time to accompany him”. I’m kidding, Lmao.

Last but not least, I wish he could pass his last paper and go to UK successfully in order to complete his degree holder. After that, come back to Malaysia safely.  God bless



Gift him a cute birthday song before I end. And hope someday he will act that cute like the chipmunks! (Laugh) Okay, that’s all. I still have to wake up in this early morning. So, Nights!


No comments:

Post a Comment