April 12, 2011

✪ Blabbieee Time


Heyyyaa! IM so happy right now although the weather is freaking hot. This is bcuz I have received the call that asked me to go for the training by tomorrow at 2.30pm. That’s means I will start my part-time job soon. Teehee! I wanted to work for so long cuz I hate staying at home with nothing to do. Everyday, I will do the same thing again and again: sleeping, eating, online and watching drama. Life is meaningless and dull.

Start from tomorrow, I will have another brand new life. Lol. I hope that I can make up many calls and earn more and more money. CHEER! J


Arghhh…I hate my hair colour. Bcuz my hair ever bleached by the stupid saloon, and I don’t know about it. (Okay, they bleached without my permission and I knew from other barbers.) So, no matter what colour I dyed, at the end, my hair colour will fade. Pissed me off. Therefore, IM waiting my hair to grow so that I can cut off damaged yellowish hair. By the way, IM still considers whether to have a short, medium or long hair? Actually I love super short hair cuz you will look super cool. But, I don’t think I suit to the short hair.

At last, I decide to have verrrieee long bang and hair.

Such as:


I think I have to keep my hair for 2 to 3 years. Sigh.

Btw, this girl is Pan Shuang Shuang 潘霜霜, also known as Mavis Pan. She is a young and hot Chinese model and actress from Taizhou, Zhejiang Province (China). I think most of you should know about her, bcuz she is Raymond Lam Fung’s ex-girlfriend. And I knew her from the hottest news about her and Lam Fung in the newspaper.

She is freaking pretty and sexy with the seductive lips, bewitching eyes, big boobs, slender waist and pretty legs. (Omgz, I envy her till maximum) Hmm…Sometimes I will think: “She did plastic surgery?” Why she looks so perfect like Angelababy! J Anyway, I would not share her photos here, bcuz most of her photos are hot and sexy, 18sx. (Laugh) If you want to know more about her, go to “Google” and search it.

Okay, I have to stop right now. Cuz the sky is going to rain and I haven’t kept my clothes yet! Oh Nooo! ><

5 comments:

  1. for the girls, keep long hair is really long.. i keep my hair for 2 months also sure cut edy :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ken, yea, I have to take a long long time to keep a long long hair :D Btw, you are a guy, sure cut your hair often. Lol ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kesiann for a rambut like that. Lol..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @DC, saya memang kesiannya! :DD So, I have to cut, cut and cut! Tapi, rambut masih pendek! >< Gila saya! Lmao!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey love this! So cool! Beyond glad I discovered your blog. I'm absolutely in love with this. I'd really be glad if you visit mine too. Check it out for updates every day about the latest fashion news, trends and street style. Would love your support. Kisses from Brazil xoxo

    PS: If you follow me, I'll follow you back.
    http://www.dailycatwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete