April 5, 2011

ShuPeng's happy cheerful 21st day!

Blogging Time 


Yup, last Saturday, I went to my sweet best friend – ShuPeng’s hometown, @Pasir Panjang, Port Dickson to celebrate her 21st big birthday. We spent about half and one hour then only reached to her house. So, we were late! The party started at 7pm, but we reached at about 9pm. So sorry! Hopefully she kept a lot of foods for us although at last, we didn’t manage to clear those foods. I damn regret! I want to eat the BBQ food now.




I love her family’s service. 100% friendly and intimate especially her sisters, kept serving us with the foods and drinks. Thanks a lot! Eventhough they have prepared lots of foods and drinks,but I just ate a little, bcuz no I had no appetite at all, maybe I was too hungry. (Sigh)

That night, I was wearing all black included the inside part. Lol, kidding. Only my flat shoe is in pink, bcuz I have no black shoe. Oh, ridiculous! Next time someone should buy one pair of black shoe for me, so that I can be a 100% black woman. (Swt)

1: Bag in black.

2: Watch in black.

3. Earring in black too.

Photos:

Seem the scene is too dark and my cam’s flash light will make our skin look darker. Hence, I only captured a few photos. Besides that, everyone like having DSLR, wtf, I think I better keep back my cam inside. (Shy)

DC! Finally I met you up. Yoh! Why IM still shorter than you :D


The 21st birthday girl.

Girls shot

Close shot

This card is made from me, Yoyo and Eugene! J We spent our whole day time to make it. Lol. Doing card is ain’t easy job. Hope she likes and appreciates the big card. (Remark: Frog is representing to her. That’s why we stick the cute frog image on the birthday card. Hahaha.)

Boys shot



 Pity Karen fell in sick, but still come to celebrate Shupeng’s birthday party. IF ME, I will only lying on the bed and rest because I can’t walk here and there, no more energy and low battery.






Boy’s trick to her:


It’s one set of sexy black lace lingerie. Wow! She promised that she will wear it when we back to the apartment (overnight). BUT AT THE END SHE DID NOT DO THAT. Nah, she bluffed! :D Anyway, who dares to wear it out? Its transparency, wearing or naked has not much different. Teehee!

After the party, about 2am we went back to apartment. First of all, I have to thank to ShuPeng who rent the apartment to us.  And also Eugene who rent her mahjong and lami which caused everyone is addicted! They played the mahjong and lami for the whole night. Fml. Before I sleep and wake up, mahjong sound was first appeared inside my ear. (Btw, I like to play too, ROFL)

The next day, we were having our lunch at ShuPeng’s house. Her family is too hospitable! As long as we go to her house, her family sure treats us meals. Thanks a lot, AGAIN, to her nice mum, dad, sisters, grandpa and relatives. 


When back to KL, the guys sure and confirm go to play badminton. While girls, went to watch movie @Wangsa Walk. Whootss, Movie Timeee We chose “Don’t go breaking my heart”. This is a freaking romantic love story with two handsome guys that had melted our girl’s heart, especially Daniel Wu. He is a superb handsome guy. My eyes kept staring at him for about two hour’s movie. J Between, this movie line is spoken out every girl’s dream love. Lol. Rate 3.90 stars! Who wants to see the handsome guys and haven’t watch this movie yet, Go! Go buy movie ticket now!


Happy 21st my dear! Hope you have memorable and fabulous birthday ever! This year we should ask you singing too. Arghhh! What a waste. Haha. When you receive your pay, don’t forget treat me drink. (Joking) Wish you’re getting prettier and prettier then bump with your handsome perfect prince someday, live happily after that. (Smile)


Wish you guys tonight will be a good night.  


No comments:

Post a Comment