April 7, 2011

Intervieeew

In the March 2011, McDonald’s Breakfast had become a TREND and HOT TOPIC for almost everyone who is Malaysian. Bcuz there was a special promotion offered to the public. As long as you have the coupon, it’s doesn’t matter either the coupon is original or copy, you only have to spend MINIMUM RM5 AND YOU CAN GET 2 FREE BIG BREAKFAST! Wow! Super cheap McD’s breakfast that drove me craziieeee!

But sorry, I missed out L

Hence, this Monday, I forced myself to wake up earlier at about 8.30am bcuz I “demand” to the McD’s breakfast for so long. Besides that, I also had to go for an interview at the area near The Gardens with Yoyo and Eugene. So, before we go for the interview, we were having our McD’s breakfast @KL Sentral. Yippee, finally I got my breakfast.

I  the McD’s Hotcakes! And also their burgers and hash brown. Sigh, I feel like want to eat again in these few days, can I? :D

Well, talk about the interview. We called to the office before we walk-in interview. But guess what! The interviewee only free after 5pm. What?! That’s meant we have to wait her for 5 hours long @Midvalley. (Sweat) So, we firstly planned to have window shopping in the mall, but not worked out bcuz we have no mood and money to shop. At last, Yoyo said: “Why don’t we go to Cheong-K?


What a GOOD IDEA seems we still have 4 hours to go. Hence, we straightly headed to Redbox Karaoke @The Gardens. Hmm…Yup, we sing again. I think WE ARE THE SINGAHOLIC cuz if IM not mistaken, we sing karaoke for more than 15 times per year J



Whoots! I was first time here! And frankly speaking, I like their design and layout which giving me a clean and mild environment. Peace and harmony J





In the first instance, we all thought RM16++ per person included buffet and sing from 1pm to 6pm quite worthy and inexpensive. But, at the time when we were paying the bill, we just realised that we have been fooled. OMGz, two noshes had cost us for RM20. At the end, each person cost around RM27 included service charge and tax. (Weep) Damn it! Regret! ><

After that, we had our interview. And this time, we have to communicate in English. (Little nervous, Lol) Anyway, I applied the job in the research company that doing surveys through the phone calls and they often need to hire part-time telemarketers. So, WE GET HIRING. (Congratz, Laugh) But, before we start to work, we have to go through the training session. AND, we are still waiting the call to ask us go for training from the supervisor. Hope she will call us ASAP. I don’t want to waste my time for waiting her call bcuz this job is paid by how many calls you make per day, thus everyday is important to me.

Ultimately, hope she will call us tomorrow. (Finger-crossed)


7 comments:

  1. aww...i always missed out the McD breakfast...


    thefye.com kindly visit my spot

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kumfye, Wake up earlier and catch up the breakfast! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea, Red Box @The Garden is absolutely awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate RedBox The gardens cos simply charge people one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Karen, especially their big party room! It's so big! Lol :D But quite expensive! =="

    @jfook, yea! I wouldn't be fool again! Damn angry! ><

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, the last picture looks so nice, especially the dessert!!! :D :D *drooling....

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Nia, only the looks, but not the taste! Kekee! I don't really enjoy the foods! :)

    ReplyDelete