April 11, 2011

IM a fancier of RIBBON

Peeps, keep reading on my blog ya  ت

Yup, according to the title today, IM gonna show you IM a super fancier of RIBBON. How much do I love ribbons? Ermmm… Okay, lMMA “lost control” when I see those ribbon’s stuffs, such as accessories, shoes, clothes, bags and so on, as long as the “thing” has a cute ribbon on it. But excuse lah, I would not scream out loud like “Oh Myyyyyy, its ribboooooon!” I will just say it’s cute and straightly buy it down if I have the money. (Blush)

Let say, IF there are two shoes, one with the ribbon and another one without the ribbon, I confirm that I will choose the shoe with the ribbon design. 100% true. J

Let me show you my collections:


This is my new ribbon’s purse. I bought for only RM28, hell cheap. And I LOVE IT. But now IM in love with the Anya Hindmarch’s purse and other collections. OMGz! It’s super cuteee! The whole brand shop is selling the ribbon’s collection.  (You can find the shop @Parkson, Pavilion.) Here is their website: Anya Hindmarch 


I want get and collect them! Lol But the price quite expensive to me! The first black purse in second row, is cost around RM589 something >< I know although it is cheaper than LV, MiuMiu, Hermes, Prada, Gucci and other luxury brands, but I can’t afford now. (Sad) 


This is some of the ribbon’s stuffs that I get from my friend and lovely aunt, except for the handphone case and pendrive. My aunt knows I love ribbon a lot, so sometimes she will buy those ribbon’s collections to me. Thanks her a lot! IM really appreciate!


I just found that I have only a few of ribbon’s accessories. Hmm..I think I should buy more especially on necklaces and earrings. By the way, I want a ribbon’s ring too cuz I never own a ribbon’s ring. Teehee. 

I also want more and more ribbon’s handbags too. Lmao. (Greedy)

Besides that, I have 4 out of 5 flat shoe is ribbon.

What! IM a true ribbonholic. And I never stop myself to buy those shoes with ribbon. As you know, “ribbon is my weakness”, and I want to buy everything with ribbon. Is there any cartoon is in “ribbon appearance”? Lol, I will want it after my loveable tigger. God, please drop more and more ribbon’s collections from the sky. (Laugh)


Hey, DON'T ASKING ME TO STOP LOVING RIBBONS J

Bye and happy Monday! 


8 comments:

  1. sooo nais lo~~~i love hairbsnd with ribbon!XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha~ hello Ribbon fancier!! I love ribbons too.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kuro, Thanks! Ribbon's hairband is a trend :D Cute!

    @dblchin, Thanks! Btw, you have a special name = doublechin, your name "chin2?"! Teehee :)

    @bendan, hey friend! Ribbons is the best! Lol ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the purse, between nice blog u ahve

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand completely! I mean who doesn't love ribbons right? lol. Your blog is adorable and you have great taste. Going to follow your blog, hope you do the same ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  6. @crossx, thanks a lot! Ribbon is like a drug to people like us! :)

    ReplyDelete