May 29, 2011

Missing heart to my dar

After one month plus disappeared, finally I come back to my blog again. Shout out loud “yeah” to me, lol.

So sorry that I couldn’t get my blog active in these “vanished days”, because I did have a lot of things to do such as worked part-time, went back hometown, attend lots of activities especially birthday celebrations and also accompanied my boyfriend for about 24/7. Laugh. But seriously, I have no time to blog until today. In these coming weeks, I have to rush the tons of assignments and homework. L


Anyway, in these few days, my heart feels lonely and pain because my boy was going to Liverpool to get his degree. Although after 4 months he will come back, but we’ve been sticking together for 3 years in my college life, so we never left each other for more than 2 weeks. I feel so hurt with his leaving where tears drop deep in my heart.


But hopefully we still can contact and see each other through Skype. The sad thing is that we’re having time gap about 7 hours between Malaysia and Liverpool. Besides that, we can’t contact through phone, because the charge is too expensive. In addition, Malaysia’s connection line is super damn slow, sometimes we couldn’t chat smoothly. Snuffy line!

Sigh...Therefore I hope time flies like rocket, better straight fly to September! Lmao. My heart is missing to Liverpool now. I hope he will have a good life there and get his degree successfully at UK.

Take care, my dear. I will be tougher and learn to live independently here, no worries.




No comments:

Post a Comment