December 26, 2010

Goodbye Christmas!

How must be done during the Christmas time? Yeeeeppp! Must exchange the CHRISTMAS GIFT! This year, our class did exchange the Christmas gift. It’s meant a lot and memoriessss to all of us. =)

FLASH BACK 

Yeah Christmas Gift! I got the gift from dearest Karen, thanks! I did use the present just now. *Useful*

Colourful Christmas Gifts! Guess which is mine one? =D

 Draw straws

They simply sketched a Christmas tree to enhance the Christmas mood in the class =)

The cute birthday girl – Hui Pin. (Oppss, so sorry! I just knew that you are one year older than me! GOSH! Can’t believe that! This is bcuz your attitude is cute like a small girl, LOL!)

The luckiest guy – Kenny who has drew the chocolate box from our lecturer, Ms. You. (We call her “Miss You”, what a *special name*! Teehee)

Another luckiest guy – Ah Look who got my Christmas gift - moisture lip balm. Hahaa! *Sexy lips*

Ms. You helped him to apply the lip balm. (Naughty lecturer disturbed and laughed at Ah Look)

Besides that, our gang of girls also exchanged the Christmas gift too. Sorry, we didn’t have free time to exchange the gifts, so it was too rush bcuz we still have to go to the tutorial class. So, NO CAMWHORE at all. *pity*  

This is the only picture that had been taken by me. *Please spot the RED COLOUR gift that was prepared by me…Hehee!*

Finally come to Christmas Eve! PARTY TIME at Maison Club.


For me, this club is just a very normal club and I didn’t like the songs played by the DJ. NOT THAT HOT LAH! LMAO! The most two things that I hate about this club are too smoky and dark! Especially the toilet is super duper dark and weird. The gents and ladies toilets are “COMBINE in ONE”, the gents toilet is publicly opposite the ladies toilet. We are sharing the big mirror and big washbowl in a super dark light. (No point to look at the mirror seems the toilet is so dark, can’t see T-T)

Show Off” my sexy reddish colour nails for Christmas, *laugh*

On the other hand, MAISON IS NOT ALLOWED TO BRING IN THE CAMERAs. I don’t know why the security guard is prohibited Yoyobabe to bring in her camera inside the club. *Disappointed* Therefore, NO PICTURES WERE TAKEN BY US = SO SAD. I also didn’t took any pictures with my friends even outside the club bcuz I was late :(

But we enjoyed our Christmas Countdown Party until I drunk and vomited twice. This was the worst drunk experience to me. *F*king Suffer* and my stomach get very pain until now still haven’t fully recovered yet. REGRET to drink that much! Okay, I promise next time no matter how happy I am, I will not ever over drink again. *Control myself, pleaseeeeee* If not, I will be the one who suffered.

Aneeeewayyy, I had a great and memorable Christmas Eve with the craziest gang of friends! I want to say that YOU GUYS ARE SO EVIL and pretended to be a good kid in the daily normal life. WOW, so bad! Kekee! Next time let’s go to rock and roll again xD

Belated Merry Christmas Again

Tomorrow Imma have a couple date with my love one. So exciting now, Teehee! Before I leave, I wish all of you will have a great sunshine Sunday! TATA!




No comments:

Post a Comment