December 15, 2010

Teluk Intan, Part I

Gosh, killing me, edited photos for couple hours and only starting to blog at 3.20am.
I’m still thinking whether want to blog about my Perak trip or not.
I have a lot of photos and things to share, *crash my head*!

So, I divided into two parts to blog about my 3 days 2 nights short trip at Perak’s. =)


Okay, before we get going in our journey, we met two police officers. How “lucky” we were! They caught our driver who forgot to tie his seat belt, and asked for “Kopi O”. They said, “We actually don’t want to receive the “commission” from you, but normally how much you give to us, we still will accept it.” (==”) Nonsense, they better shut up their mouth, cuz at the end they still want your money. THIS IS THEIR STYLE! Haiz.

Okay, seem we started our journey at night, so, when we reaching at Perak, it almost 12a.m. *Bed time*

Therefore, in the next morning only we went to walk around Teluk Intan, Perak. Even I went there for many times, but the feeling is different bcuz I went with my gang of friends! Teeheee!

THE VIEWS BEHIND MY BOY’S HOUSE:

Yup, he is exactly staying beside the river, near the sea, LOL!

This village is a fish village, named Bagan Datoh.

Wow! Boat! (Never see before kah? LMAO)

We went up to the boat in order to stay closer with the big river. Hmmm btw, they thought they are F4 and shooting the MV? Hahaa! 


Pity ShuPeng, they wanna throw her into the river and swung her close to the river! That time, I worried that she will fall into the river, OMG, SCARE. Don’t ever try to do this to me.

Playing pokers is one of our hobbies and we will never miss it during our free time. (Not gambling yah!)


FINALLY we ate crabs! Whoootts, so lucky! 100 Thanks to uncle and auntie, I LOVE the way you cooked the crab. It was delicious! (How come Eugene was so brave to hold the crab huh? Heheee! I’m not dare lar, cuz I scare the crab will nip my fingers, coward!) =p

Dang Dang! We are couple! No doubt please! xD


See, how “sweet” we are! (Look at our hand, LMAO) She will probably kill me cuz I turn her into a lesbian. =D

Windyyy Timmmeee! ==”

What a simple nice village view =) (Love it eventhough my hair been blew like &*#@$%..)


After camwhored, we went to buy the BBQ food and materials and brought Swee Kei and Enian who never see the “leaning tower” at Teluk Intan.

 Can you see the tower is leaning? This tower had a long history at Teluk Intan.




This is the wishing well. (Wow! A lot of coins!)

Well, I ever met someone who is silly and brassy because he jumped into the wishing well and picked up the coins. He doesn’t care everyone is looking at him, and when you throw the coin inside, he will immediately pick it up. WHAT THE * (Speechless)



Hmm...Guess what wishes she made? I think she hope to be with me forever? Hahaa!

The tower is old, thus I afraid to step on the staircases that I think it will breaks at anytime. Hehee!

IDK What I’m pointing at. Hahaa!

=)


At night, we were having our BBQ. Thanks to uncle and auntie again who provided us food, like clams and chicken wings. We supposely have Tomyam fish in our BBQ list, but the fishes for BBQ were “out of stock” in the market. So we missed the nice tomyam fish for our BBQ. (Cry)

Not much food for 11 of us. But quite full to me, the guys ate 6 pieces of chicken wing. Eugene ate 4 pieces, how crazy they were! So “PANDAI MAKAN”. =)

I’m so hungry now when looking at this photo. Fml. *Chickennnn Wingssss*

We also celebrated my boy’s younger sister’s 20th birthday. It was a simple celebration to her from her brother. Finally grown up to 20th, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sorry, your birthday present will be delay….Teeehee! I have no time to buy!

Dun worry my dear, you will pass your paper after you’ve made your birthday wish.

My boy’s mum - leng auntie with the birthday girl. Kekee!

Okay, stop my last line here, part II will be continue after I back from Seremban and PD’s trip. It is 5am now, got to sleep right now! *Goodddd Moooorning* Tomorrow Imma back to Seremban for few days, TATA!

*I will miss someone badly for these coming days. T-T*

1 comment:

  1. Miss someone badly? Don't miss me badly pls! TEEHEE :)) Enjoyyy my dear^^

    ReplyDelete