December 9, 2010

9 Dec 2010


Hello! (Derrick will probably says, Harorrr =p)

December is a busy month. There’s always a lot of holiday at the end of the year. Hence, December is a great month to all of us bcuz everyone loves holiday, you don’t tell me you’re not, it’s silly, okay! =)

Every weekend seem to have a lot of activities. SOON, I will back to Perak – Bagan Datoh for BBQ. This coming weekend, *happy-ing*! Gonna eat seafood again, my clam and crab, waiting for me to come and eat you guys ya! No worries! K.O. (Laugh)


So, my blog will be left for a few days. (Don’t miss me, eventhough I know you still will, LMAO)


Show you this “scary photo” taken by me through the webcam application. This is my sister aka Korean ghost. (Actually is one object reflected into two objects, that’s meant inside the photo is only my sister, no others, I just simply called her ghost at the same time, LOL) Hahaa! Supposedly the original photo is cute, but after using the snapshoot application become so horror.

Frankly, I really scare and afraid to the Korean kid’s mok mok cuz their eyes are freaky long, e.g. Ju-On! Gosh, Alicia, stop to think about their looks now, *nightmareeeeee*!


See, Eugene Lee Huey Teng looks damn scary. Eyes open so big for what! You better take care of your eyes ball, cuz it almost dropping out from your eyes. Teehee! Haiz! We still haven’t done our MOFS assignment yet, so you better open your eyes big big and do our assignment. *Super crap*


These few nights, I almost go to sleep in the morning, around 3am to 4am. Dark circles become serious like the Panda Bear, I curious why their eyes surrounded with dark black colour, they think they so cute meh?! Heheee! Eventhough they really look cute lar. If they are in the pet category, I will consider adopting them.


Lastly,

Happy Holiday to me cuz I will not going to class these two days. But this Friday, I still have to go to the college to print and pass up the assignment. ==

*If you see any advertisements displaying in my blog, please click it! Thanks, *help me to earn $$$*, truly appreciate “your clicks”! TATA! 



No comments:

Post a Comment