December 31, 2010

Early wish happy year 2011


Sorry, I’m not going to blog about my couple date NOW eventhough I did promise to blog about it. I will make it delay until I have the mood to post. YUP, I’m freaking lazy! LOL! =p

As the whole world knew that, the coming year 2011 will soon be our new year and year 2010 will be ended up. Wow! Time flies. I have no idea what I’ve been doing in my year 2010.  

I JUST KNOW THAT MY FINAL EXAM IS COMING SOON, BUT, I DON’T EVEN TOUCH MY BOOK COVER YET! I want to slap and pour a big pail of water to my face. Wake up, my lazy girl! You don’t have the million of hours to study but ONLY A WEEK! How come…how come everytime I will be so lazy, always like to sutdy in the last minute and burn the midnight oil until my heart get pain ==” STOP THAT! I will start my revision by tomorrow *Promise*  

Not gonna to babble a lot today, I feel moody without reason, I’m in BLUE NOW.

Early wish you guys “Happiieee Brand New 2011 Year, give us a peace green earth”! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment