December 8, 2010

Klang's Bah Kut Teh?


Okay, I finally went to KLANG eat BAH KUT TEH.

I hope to eat from last year while going to Derrick birthday’s party until now. Cuz that time I didn’t overnight at Derrick’s house, so, missed the chance to eat the KLANG’s Bah Kut Teh.

Another time, I went back to Seremban so missed the chance again. (Ps: That time Kok Joo treated them super nice Bah Kut Teh, sob sob, I didn’t go! *&%$#@....)


Before we headed off to eat Bah Kut Teh, we went to Klang’s biggest Jusco first. Shopped for clothes and FML, we only shopped two shops - Padini Concept Store and Brands Outlet. Can you imagine that? Shopped for two hours in these two shops! OMG and THUS, we didn’t shop the other shops in Jusco.  How could we shop that slowly? (Speechless)


After that, we rushed to eat Bah Kut Teh that introduced by Kok Joo, we’re too hungry! Teehee! The guys who ever went to this restaurant before said the Bah Kut Teh is ICHIBAN. But, guess what – IT CLOSED =x (A bomb threw inside my head, *tears*) The main purpose we came to Klang was to eat their Bah Kut Teh. BUT???


Yoyo and Eugene never try the Bah Kut Teh also. Look at yoyo’s face, damn despair. (Laugh) So, my boy called up to his classmate who is from Klang, brought us to another restaurant. Yet, he only knows one nice Bah Kut Teh restaurant, it was closed too. (Another BOOM)

So, we just simply sought a Bah Kut Teh restaurant, hmmm cuz no hope anymore. Mostly the Bah Kut Teh restaurants are available in the morning compared at night. So, it was difficult to search. And WE JUST WANT TO CRAM OUR STOMACH WITH FOOD, so whatever lah. =p

Normal Bah Kut Teh with soup.

Hmm..Fat Pork Meat?!

 Dry Bah Kut Teh is delicious than the soup one, cuz it added sleeve-fish. =)

After finished the Bah Kut Teh, we planned to eat “Fried Chicken” that introduced from my boy’s classmate. He said the taste is different and delicious. Wow! I WANNA TRY IT bcuz I LOVE FRIED CHICKEN. But, ai… stupid shop, it was CLOSED too! ZZzzzz….What’s happen to us today? Extremely Bad luck!

No choice. We should “Bai San” before we came to Klang. If not, every restaurant is closed. :(

 Roti Tisu =)

But hopefully, Kok Joo called us go for yum cha at his parent’s mamak stall. (So Big Wah, like Steven Corner. Gosh, I forgot to snapshot!) Anyway, he treated us a lot until our stomachs were damn full! So touching and gam sia ya! Next time if he comes to Kuching, I’m sure will treat his back! Teeheeeee! Hmmm..At least, there was a great ending in this trip. *-*

*I hope go to Klang again someday cuz I wanna try the “Yap Beng’s Bah Kut Teh”! It is a MUST! LMAO*


Before end to my last line, I’m gonna share to yours about my friend’s “mobile phone”! Whooosss, SO BIG huh! Like an ipad! Kekeee! It’s nice to play, but hard to carry here and there, cuz it’s big and slightly heavy to me. “Kenshin, don’t sell out lah, keeps good of your babe! Next time buy another new and small mobile phone!” =D

Good night! 








No comments:

Post a Comment