November 24, 2010

A simple date ♥

Hey Happy Wednesday!

I’m staying at home and skipped the class today. There is only one hour tutorial class and no teaching bcuz my classmates have their presentation on the crap and stupid Islamic Banking Summary. So, I chose to stay at home doing assignment, while playing with my friends! What? Yea, Yoyobabe and Shupeng will overnight at mine place, whooo!! =D

Okay, back to my topic.


My gang is addicting to badminton games, included my boyfriend. Therefore, he asked me to accompany him to KLCC for buying his sport suit. But, we can’t find any proper badminton suit. I think mostly of those suits are selling at the badminton shop such as at the badminton court. So, he just bought a Nike top, didn’t buy even one short pant. He is kinda addicting to badminton games where he bought a set of the badminton equipments. =x

Anyway, he treated me a meal due to my sweet accompanied and we ate at Secret Recipe cuz I WANNA EAT SPAGHETTI. Whatever spaghetti, I just want to eat! *Strong desired

My chicken spaghetti (Quite a lot for me, can’t finish)

His tomyam spaghetti, delicious ♥

Our chocolate milk ♥

Chocolate Banana Cake always my choice ♥ (I know my hair kinda s*ck, Imma dye soon! Wait-ing!)

Seriously, long time no couple date out. He does not like to hang out, except for playing badminton or gang’s out. LMAO. Even a short dated, but it was enough to me. ♥


You will never see his face appears in my blog. This is bcuz he super anti-snapshoot. Therefore, I had not much pictures with him. He’s always being the photographer rather than a model in the photo. (Laugh)  5 years plus relationship, only a lil pictures. (Sob Sob) Next time I have to catch him tight and force him to snapshoot with me, LOL.

I ♥ You

Force to stop blogging until here. Cuz Yoyobabe just gave me 5 minutes to upload and later need to watch paranormal activity with that gang of girls. She is so bad! =p
Before end,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST, HELEN CHONG. *Love & Miss You*
Hope you have a wonderful and memorable birthday ever! 

2 comments:

  1. hehe.Thank you ! miss u n love u too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are welcome!! =D gotta see you guys soon!! excited what! ^^

    ReplyDelete