November 20, 2010

2in1 day

Hallo! There is a big raining and thundering now(1.32am), whoopps! Freaking scare.
Cuz Im still online here and no unplug the computer. I think living in condo should be okay? =x

Just now I took a nap and so tonight, I will become an “owl” who will sleep late. Ya, I know this is not good to the skin and health. But this is my life and it is tough for me to manage my sleeping time. The most earliest time I can sleep is at 12am. That’s it, cant be earlier. SIGH.

But only this habit can push me to updating my blog now. LOL.


Last weekend, we attend Kok Joo’s convocation at my college. Wheee…Grown up and graduated! Finally!! Teehee! KOK JOO, CONGRATULATIONS! Wish you luck in your future career, work hard and earn more in order to treat us the “The best and yummy Klang’s Bah Kut Teh” ya! (Promise, LMAO)

Appreciate our giving – pretty smart tie and wear it oftenly. (Hahaa)

Remember we were yourcheering squad in your convocation. =p

And the two guys- Jackson and Jiawei who also came and congrats you.

It was a super big sunny day, therefore we all were *sweat* and extremely hot. Hopefully Kok Joo treated us drink at Downtown to cool down our “body heat”. Thanks a lot lah. Hahaa.


While when the day turned into dark, we went to celebrate GG’s 22th birthday at Greenbox. Two activities in the same day, from morning until night, frankly speaking, it was weary. But at least, a swift time flies too.

GG damn cool and didnt want to smile and camwhore. Anyway, GG, happy birthday!

This is the chocolate banana cakes and the wish was created by GG himself. (Cuz he always likes to say that! =D)

Can you find out where is GG? He represented us to play something like the lies games. But he forgot and reviewed the dice when the games started, so, fault and loss. (OH, he was standing behind the greenbox manager, found? *Silly*)

 We sang from 9pm until almost 3am. Wow! 6 hours non-stop! But we did enjoy! And ate a lot buffet and drink a lot of hot milo! We suppose planned to drink Chivas and play some games at the same time, but failed to do so. We spend most of time on singing. Hahaa.


Ok, it’s the time now. Hmm..Im sorry cuz so lazy to think of the photo’s caption now. I just sharing out some photos here. *Aloha and Good night*

Girl’s camwhoring:







No comments:

Post a Comment