November 22, 2010

Never stop to hang out and eat =D

Last Wednesday – was a public holiday. How did I spend my one day holiday? Of cuz, no doubt, I hanged out with my sweet friends. Yoyobabe was super troublesome cuz she can’t find a “red dress” to wear in her cousin’s wedding. Hence, we were accompanied her to find at Times Square and Fahrenheit. (Hopefully she found her dress at KITSCHEN, congratz! IF NOT, I can hear hers complaint “How to find my red dress?” something like that. LMAO)

They ever called as S.H.E by our financial lecturer – Mr.Wee, they were so famous. (Big Laugh)

And I became their “agent”, due to my name start from “A”. LOL! =)

In these past two weeks, I found that my bingy became big and big. It is big, but not fat oil inside. Idk what exactly happen to my bingy. NO FLAT BINGY anymore. FML. I searched from net, maybe due to the constipation problems, cuz I did and I do have a serious constipation. (Tears) I can feel that my kyte is so tight, damn scary. I try my best to play badminton at least once a week, wanna keep my bingy flat like the past. (UGLY like hell) BUT, I CANT CONTROL MY ITCHY MOUTH TO EAT!

See, I ate chicken cheese baked rice. =x

And Teppanyaki which consumes high quantity of heat = FAT. (Sigh)

After shopped at Times Square, we went Sg.Wang to take our dinner. Yep, we choseRestaurant Toilet Concept - Tbowlcuz Yoyobabe said their food is nice. 





But we waited the food for so long. Don’t know what happen in the kitchen, they were messed up with our ordered. The staffs should be train more in their services. We were hunger rather than hungry. Therefore, while waiting, we snapshot. =D

Sorry Yoyobabe, you’re smiling but I’m not. Idk how to smile naturally.

Yeehing’s younger brother is IN DA CAM with us. =D

We’re trying to open our eyes BIG BIG. (Funny)

Only three of us, cuz Shupeng and Sweekei were M.I.A. (And I found that I have no pictures that snapshot with Swee Kei in my cam, T-T)

The “squat toilet” that makes me felt uncomfortable. I don’t like toilet cuz nasty, but force to go.

Look at Eugene’s pose. I wonder what pose she did. Look like horse - what we really belong to. (Hahaa)

Can you guess what it looks like? =p

The “Mango Sago dessert” filled in the cute little BATHTUB.

 And Yoyobabe’s Cheese Baked Rice in the small Tbowl. Kawaii! xD

Now, I hope the time flies like rocket until Week13 of my semester. Cuz, that’s my free time to play and enjoy before the coming examination. A lot of activities are waiting for me. (Hooray, put my hands up in the air) After the exam, will be a long holiday in my first time at college – almost 3 months long. Wow! I have to plan what should I do in order to earn $$$. LMAO.

I’m too exciting. ____

Nah, I have to stop my excitement bcuz it’s 5am now. Please throw everything outside from my brain and go to sleep tight2. CHAOs!

No comments:

Post a Comment