November 29, 2010

Few pictures camwhored by webcam plus some nonsense talks

I’m supposedly on the bed right now and dreaming about my wonderful world that created by myself, NOT blogging now. But, maybe I’m too happy until can’t sleep where I had done my MIFS assignment. Hooooorayyyy! Wait-ing my dear, Xanne to complete hers part (Karen done hers part too where I saw her post in FB) and then upload to safe assign, GAO DIM =D

Cuz this week have one mid-term test and two assignments need to pass up. So, I have to quickly done my assignments asap. I still have the “Islamic Banking assignment” to do, cheeeeerioooo! (To my teammates as well, TEEHEE)

In the post, I just want to share with you our webcam pictures and talk some nonsense. LIFE sometimes is nonsense, like NOW. =)


Hmm…both of us had nothing to do, so we camwhored by using the laptop’s webcam. But, hey girl! Why we always wearing “stripe line pattern top” at the same time. LOL! We’re not couple, okay! Hehee! We’re just schoolmates, classmates, housemates, roommates and best friend, not soul mates. Hahaa! (Okay, I have to stop my foolishness)


Yeah! We gotta go to dye our hairs soon, very soon. Well, I can’t withstand to my ugly colour hair anymore. Flash back to my hair in the month of April - I miss my long hair so much. I think starting from now, I should stop cutting my hair eventhough it looks dry, messy and unsightly! Sorry, I JUST WANT TO KEEP MY HAIR LONG and will stop straightening for a while. But yet, IDK what colour should I dye, no idea at all. Is there any idea to share? (Thanks a lot!!)


Talk about the weather now. In these few days, KL is kept raining so heavily. I felt so cold and fresh all day long! It’s so great to stay at home for 24 hours without stepping outside. BUT, please prepare an umbrella before you go out ya! If not, you will easily get fever and rheum. Nah, get yourself away from the sicknesses! (Just a warm tip to you all, LMAO =p)



Must take care of yourself ya!

Good Night and Good Morning everyone.

v^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment