November 17, 2010

Having a great shopping day with babes


Oh My…GOD! I’ve been a week didn’t update my blog. I stuck in busy life for 7 days in a week. Nonono, I’m still have another busy month to go, which means in the coming 30 days, my life will be horrible f*ing busy. =(

JUST --- WHATEVER LAR. I suit myself. 



Girls, finally we hanged out and shopped. Planned for million years ago and only last Thursday we were out! LOL! It was a great shopping day to me eventhough I can’t get myself a pair of high heel. Tomorrow, hmm suppose to be this coming afternoon; I will quickly get one pair. This is because I DON’T EVEN HAVE ONE PAIR OF HIGH HEEL, can you imagine that? I’m totally a freak and abnormal “female”.

We’re on the way to Sg.Wang by monorail. Pwettie light that make us look fair. Kekee!

07:00:53pm – We were camwhoring outside the LOT10.

Christmas coming soon! Whooo still have one more month to go. But, the Pavillion already came out with their Christmas design. 

 Yoyobabe was the camera girl while 4 of us were the camwhore’s model. Hee! While Karen was super busy, so couldn’t hang out with us. ><

 That day, the generous Yoyobabe and Shupeng treated us McDonald and Chatime Bubble Tea. 감사합니GamSaHabNiDa! (I’ve to use Korean bcuz all of them are affected by ruixanne to speak in Korean, LMAO) Anyway, both of you are so sweet and good babes! Really thanks a lot! Next time treat me more and lots of better meals ت

Chatime Bubble Tea at Pavillion.

Camwhore while waiting our chatime bubble tea. I think my camera getting older and older or maybe sick. Low quality, Haiz!

♡ Yum Yum Jasmine Green Milk Tea! And lots of pearls inside. 


♡ Me and Shupeng’s “Keep Fit Dinner”. Kidding, we were no appetite to eat anymore after drinking the milk tea. But, I love the Choco Muffin. (OH! The picture makes me feel starving now, so hungry.)

One day is not enough for us to shop. IDK why. We were like rushing time and quickly shopped from one shop to another shop. Maybe we spend lots of time at SASA, hummp you know girls will always like to buy cosmetics and skin care products, therefore we took a long time to shop at SASA. Teehee!!

Wow, super late night now. I’m so sleepy and have to go on bed right now cuz tomorrow will go out. So, Imma let the pictures and captions to draw and end up as my last line.

We were in the GREY + LINE couple wears. Don’t feel nasty, both of us have a lot of couple stuffs. (Laugh)

Yoyobabe said “Why I don’t like to smile when camwhoring?

That’s why “I TRIED TO SMILE” in this picture. (I have ugly teeth so I don’t like to smile)

LAST

It’s my leng lui – Yoyobabe! =D

♥ GOOD NIGHT ♥

1 comment: