April 5, 2010

Swee Kei's Birthdae!



It’s time for me to update my blog. LOL! Few more weeks passed from previous post.
Hahaa...this proved that “I am really lazy to blog”.
Last 28 Mac 2010, we celebrated swee kei birthday at kaki corner.

That day also my “incaution-day”!
 I lost my IC, student ID and RM40/- on the way came back from seremban! OMG!
Why I am so careless? Therefore, I went to Police Station and reported the lost.
Alright, no one can blame, it’s all about my CARELESS!
The lost caused me loss more. Pay RM80 for new IC and RM10 for new ID.
This is what I should bear. No way! :(
But I still went to celebrate her birthday and wrote a truly birthday card to her. ^^
No matter how sad were I, but still had the mood to eat! Hahaa!
This is delicious! I can’t remember the name, but something sound like “ham chicken cheese”?! ><
I like it and love it! Hehee! (u know, I love cheese!)
This is the “tomyam seafood fried rice”. Someone like it, and every time just know to call this!
(LOL, But I love the sotong, hehee! )
 
This was not the first time I came to kaki corner,
 And—I remembered this was the first choice I made when I first came here.
Taste not bad, a bit sweet and also cheese inside!
Hawaii chicken cheese”! Yummy! Even though it is nice, but I don’t think I will try “it” again! :p
(Why? Not really suit my taste...)
Only captured a lil pictures! Hehee!
And this scene was probably dark+my camera not that PRO,
So totally blur and can’t even see my face! (hehee)
 
Hope swee kei really enjoys and having a memorable birthday with us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment