April 17, 2010

MAYDAY is coming!!



I cleared IFA subject already. I think I can pass this exam paper, PASS my DIPLOMA already succeeds for 50 percent! Hehee, still left another paper-customer relationship management(CRM)! :)

Another thing that makes me so excited in this early morning was---xanne texted and told me that “Mayday is coming to Sg.Wang tonight!” Asked me whether “I am going or not?” OH GOSH! I was totally awake at that second! OMG, it is true? I quickly searched the web and the answer was “YES, but not tonight, the exactly date is tomorrow night, 7pm”! I damn excited! I can’t wait to see them!  Hopefully I do have one more week to go before the next paper, I CAN and MUST GO! (Super Duper Love Them)



So, even though still have time for me to do revision, but tonight, I must “face my book” even once! Cannot be too relax, have to work harder a bit. Last paper for my diploma, dear god, please let me pass! Before that, I gonna rock with Mayday first! Yeah!

Last,
GOOD LUCK everyone & STAY HAPPILY everyday! ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment