April 14, 2010

Fear :)



Tomorrow will be my exam my first subject-IFA. I am still having the mood and time to blog here, why? Okay, not because I well prepared for the coming exam, just I’m wanna to express my stress and pressure by blogging. In short, I’m afraid and helpless.

I can’t memorize all those theories and I hate to memorize. Too much for me to remember, I think there are 15 chapters and thus lead to my brain stuck! (Why I’m so stupid? Sad!) How’s about the calculation part? Oh yea, I haven’t done with the calculation yet! My calculation always to be the worst, but I hope this time, the calculation part may be the one that “save my life”! Heehee :p

OMG, just let me take a breath then keep on studying, okay? Yesterday I studying until my heart pumped weak, it was pain and hard to breath. When everytime I feel stress, my heart sure will make some responses that lead me tired and stop doing from anything! I just can relax and sleep. Therefore, I can’t “burn the midnight oil”! :)

Last line, I wish that I can manage to do well in tomorrow’s exam and today’s revision. Gambateh!

2 comments:

  1. so weak lar u ..heart attack mie =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehee! not heart attack! but is truth lar! heart get pain! everytime :)

    ReplyDelete