April 8, 2010

ShuPeng's 2010 Bdae :)


Birthday celebration again, 
In the month of April, will be each week per person’s birthday. 
Therefore, I called this “birthday season”. 
This time was –shupeng- turn, 3 April 2010.

But we celebrated her birthday 2 days earlier, that’s meant we celebrated on “April Fool”! 
We supposed planning to celebrate at “the garden”, The Curve. 
But failure, because the seat was full, we can’t make it for 16 people. 
So, we decided went to TGI, Friday  :)

--> This was my choice for “Appetizer”! (Teehee)

-->While this was my main dish, what “southwest x chicken”, I can’t remember! ><
Still had the others food that we ordered. But seriously, I not really enjoyed the food.
(Not my taste :p)

--> Something taste like nugget! Dip the salad sauce is nice :)

-->Fish Chip ^^
-->The Lamb chop! Totally ignored, not yet cooked, was bloody! (not suit to me)

-->The cute birthday girl with me, “Smile”!


  
All girls were wearing dress that day, because our theme was “Dress”!  
(Hehee, next time we try to plan another theme for every birthday gathering, fun! :P)



-->While both of us were wearing “dress+flower theme”, Kekee! (I Love this picture)


  
At TGI, the birthday one MUST stand up and sing+talk in front with microphone (actually the mic was sauce
bottle, hahaa), I did record the video but not yet upload. =) 
I think she will never forget the song- “I want nobody, nobody, But You”! 
This song already became nightmare to her because she doesn’t know how to sing, 
And therefore this song was simply intro by the TGI’s crew, not what she really likes  :P

After ended up the dinner at TGI, we planned went to “Library”,
We all though was a “club”, but actually nope, is kinda like a “lounge bar”. 
There are band singing and only a few people looked like drunk, simply dancing. 
(Totally dissapointed, WT*) 
Hence, no mood to keep on celebrating, we decided to “chaoooo”.


  
*Who will be the next birthday guy/girl?*




No comments:

Post a Comment