April 23, 2010

Exam is END! ♥




Whaoh! Finally I had done with my last paper! Imma enjoy my holiday for 3 weeks?! It’s HAPPY-I.N.G.! But I’m thinking what to do in this coming HOLIDAY! First, wanna going to CLUB! But still dunno whether still ON or not! WORRY no transport! After that, gonna “move house”…Move to the neighbour unit! (Same owner, just move to bigger room and stay with my dear Ai Ching & Huey Teng) Ya! I will be very tired! Frankly, I hate to move house! Lotsa works to do and still need to do the cleaning work! Hate cleaning also, my nose and hands will get allergic due to the dust, arghhh--chiuuuu! ><
Tomorrow I will go to Seremban find my mum and sista! Then, will come back to KL on next Wednesday! Hope that I can enjoy my short break there, my mum always busying on her work and leave me alone there! LOL! I will be very boring...No outing, and still need to do housework some more! Hopefully still have two sista accompany me, if not, imma kill by the “FASTIDIUM”! Someone please save me and bring me along…I will follow you! :)


Although my BIRTHDAE was simple, but it’s surprise! That day after visited my friend at the hospital, we went to yum cha! They wanna back before 12am (before my birthday), bcz they cannot back home late! I know this is EXAM period, will not celebrating my birthday and plus I’m not feeling well! My head, stomach get pain! (Dunno WHY!) Therefore, I went back home before 12am and gonna take bath! Alright, someone knocked my bathroom door and asked me to come out, something left in the bathroom and wanna take it! When I opened the door, the BIRTHDAY CAKE was appeared in front of me and they sang birthday song to me! Oh! THANKS for the surpriseeeee! (I Love YOu All, so touchhhhh!) I didn’t eat birthday cake for long time already, its truth! And last year, my birthday just two people celebrated with me, how come my birthday always around the exam peak period! T-T (Oh, I did eat cake last year, thanks Ai Ching, she bought to me!) Anyway, Thanks! I will appreciate the surprise! And thanks to those send wishes to me through sms and fb! It’s my 20th birthday! Thanks a lot for the birthday gift also!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment