March 14, 2012

Love Feeling


Dearest,

Your life are getting busy and dull (the only few activities he does everyday such as work, sleep, eat and bath) after work. And hence the time we spend together also become lesser and lesser.  Grief.

When flashback to the past, I found that our college + living life were too awesome. Love so much and wish to go back.

Certainly, the most terrible but memorable part was the period you lived at UK for months. The strong loneliness and missing feelings were pain. I never dare to go through these kind of feelings anymore because I will never forget how strong the feelings I had ever.

Even now, especially in this late midnight:


I think I’m getting older and my heart getting weaker where I can’t hold the long-distance relationship anymore like last time (Fyi, we start our relationship in a long-distance). That time, we could only date through phone by text or call :/

Oh no, I wish this type of relationship will never happens to us again.

Ya, maybe I’m not that types of lover who can best express the love feelings toward you. BECAUSE I HAVE: No sweet words, No femininity and thoughtful, No lovely personality, No ardent love, No more than 40% comply your wish, No good cooking skills etc. Lol.

But, there’s always  from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment