March 1, 2012

Bonjour March


Bonjour March

March is in the air now. This means I must quickly get a job in this month and start on April. Cuz there is a lot of pending expenditure needed for me to spend in this year, so I need earnings. :-/

I wish money itself will drop on my top head now. I don’t mind my head will get pain with a bag of cash. HAHAHA I AM MAMMONIST! Hmmm…Please stop dreaming now.

The reason I need money because there are 3 things that I have to spend many.

First thing:


I plan to have my travel trip out from my country for first time in my life. Yes, no doubt. I never left Malaysia and travel abroad before although I’m 22 years old now. Lol. Therefore, I hope I can have a trip to Taiwan with my boyfriend this year. Savings is urgently needed. I’m not going to miss out my trip this year. *Fighting in savings*

Second thing:


I want to get a Smartphone, and probably I will consider getting a Apple iPhone. This savings will come after my trip because travel is more important to me now. I always regret that I didn’t take the Tourism Course when in college because I do really love travel and wish to be a talkative tourist guide. (Laugh)

Third thing:
This is Xiao S who has pretty teeth now after braced.

I hate this part but I cannot neglect it’s important to me – Brace My Ugly Teeth. I wish to have pretty straight teeth so that I can smile very widely until my corners of my mouth get crack. Rofl. I and my family don’t get why I have this ugly rabbit teeth since when I was kid, I like to brush my teeth everyday and hence my teeth is good condition cuz I don’t like to eat sweet. (Even now I also hate sweet) Of course also not bcz of inheritance, my parent’s teeth is normal. Urghhhh. Why my teeth can’t be straight like my boyfriend. T.T Alright, proved money is also needed in this point.


Sometimes, I’m very admiring to those who not need to save money for their wish lists because what they have are “lots of money”. Thousands to them is just like few ringgits to them. That’s has make me feel unbalance to their life. HAHAHA. No choice, I still have my own different life from them to live. So work hard to earn then J

Oh B.T.W, wish me luck for getting my job as soon as possible. Au revoir!

1 comment: