March 12, 2012

A Little Snap Time (Part I)

Gastric Attacking. Fml.

I’m having gastric pain for these two days. I think I should and must buy medicine today, if not, tomorrow going to be my third suffering day. :-/ Hope I could recover soon. Once I think about food, especially the meat, I will feel want to vomit. Sigh.

But no matter how, I have big blogging mood today although my abdomen is pain now. This so called self-abuse? Lol.   

I knew and yea I do really know, CNY was far far away passed, but in this post, Imma show you guys my snap time in CNY for no reason. HAHAHA.

First day of CNY:

My boyfriend’s family traditional: First day of CNY must wear in red.

So, I chose wisely for my red top during my shopping time cuz red colour ain’t easy to find especially the red colour that can suit to my tan skin.  Otherwise, my skin will become darker. Conclusion, I chose top which is red mix with orange colour. J

Our first Angpow from boyfriend’s parents.

The couple red wine suit are cute :P  

This was our first photo taking in CNY since we finally celebrated CNY together for the first time. Hope he will join my CNY in Kuching for at least once in a lifetime.  

Failed camwhore cuz of my 99% same expression. Laugh.

SPOTTED her red colour nails :D  

While I have colourful finger nails. (Smile)

Finally a new character joined our snap time. Hehehee! This is because a cute baby boy visited our place and we were 100% attracted by his cuteness. No wonder he is so adorable because he is a hybrid baby, aka Chinese mix Thailand baby.

#1

#2

#3: Non-stop kisses and hugs

The baby boy’s siblings J

My boy said he likes his sister since she was a little girl bcuz she looks pretty! But I like his elder brother due to his humour sense! I can’t stop laughing when chit-chatting with his elder brother. He damn funny and surprise us with his generation’s words. On the other hand, thanks to him so much cuz he called me: Sexy! Hence, Sexy is my name. Rofl.

Becareful baby boy! HAHAHA. Her lips is comes closer towards you :P 

Awww so cute, he wants to kiss my camera. (Blush)

We are couple in checker shirt!

Super failed T.T he kept moving in my arm.

Lastly, 

OMG :-)

Before ends,

Wow. Fantastic baby!

2 comments:

  1. your CNY is so nice! the baby is cute! and i like ur nailart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Camy :-) The baby is really adorable! Miss him a lot!

      Delete