June 29, 2012

The 7th Love Day 6.25

After 3 months flies, finally I try to spend my little time to blog, and I did it. Give myself a big clap for not leaving my blog for a month of Sundays cuz I’m a typical lazy one to blog! Rofl. 

♥ 6.25 Love Day ♥

Yeap! It’s my 7th Anniversary with my loves one. We being together years by years, and hope we will celebrate our Semicentennial’s Anniversary in the coming 43rd years! That time I might be a grandma or great-grandma playing around with my great-grandchild, if I can live for that long? :-P 

So, we were having the simplest celebration by dining at Austin Chase.

Lemon Tea ♥

Aglio Olio Spicy Ham Spaghetti ♥

Fish and Chips ♥

After the dinner, we collected our free wining movie tickets @TGV Cinema and yup, we watched  cartoon movie! 

Btw,  is a nice comedy cartoon movie with lots of jokes inside, but it’s too short, only film for about one hour and a half.

Yeah, this is my 3rd lucky time to win those free movie tickets :)

Besides, never miss the chance to get my always favourite Famous Amos Soft Cookies for my movie time ♥ Sigh, I should buy more that day, Regret! :’(

On the other hand, last Sunday, I had a date with my two besties Icing and Cherlie for our Snowflake, Chit-chatting and movie time.

It’s been a very long time too we didn’t date with each other. Hence, I hope we will have more happy sweet date in future time! And frankly, I miss Kuching badly too. I miss everything there such as friends, family, foods, places and even the atmosphere. Laugh. Therefore, I wish you guys could see me at Kuching in coming CNY ♥ 

Lastly, Love Life and Love everyone around you. 

1 comment:

  1. so much yummy food! *o* congrats to your friend ^-^ seems like you had a great great day together :3

    Love * Monstros no Armário

    ReplyDelete