February 28, 2012

Enjoy Photography!


I don’t know when I start to fall in love with the photography, but I know I’m addicting to camera so badly. It’s a LOVE!

Never ends loving camera and wish to have lots of camera such as digital camera, semi-pro, DSLR, lomo camera and even the popular Fujifilm Instax mini! Seriously, I’m craving for cameras collection a lot but these toys are not affordable to buy. Next time will probably save money to buy the Fujifilm Instax Mini because I want it for so long. :-/ 

Previously I already have owned one Samsung digital camera. But the Samsung’s camera brand is not desirable to me and I actually so regret to choose it. So, this time, thanks to my beloved, who bought me a semi-pro camera last year - Sony Nex-3 as my 21st birthday gift. We actually were struggling to choose between Sony Nex-3 with Sony Nex-C3 and Panasonic Lumix G3. But at last, we picked Sony Nex-3.

Why?

The big reason because there was a promotion for Sony Nex-3. It costs only RM2, 330 for two interchangeable lens which are SEL16F28 E 16mm F2.8 (wide-angle lens) and SEL1855 E18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS (compact zoom lens). Besides, free two rechargeable battery packs with its charger, 8GB SD Card, better camera case than Sony Nex-C3, screen protector and also provided common accessories such as USB cable and flash with flash case. The warranty given is 3 years.

It’s more expensive if I choose Sony Nex-C3 with also less free accessories because that time when I and my boyfriend do the research, Nex-C3 was just newly launched! Hence, if we choose Sony Nex-C3, we will be out of budget! I don’t think is a good idea for my boyfriend to spend lots of money on my birthday gift seems he has no works yet. Although Nex-C3 has better megapixels with DSLR better quality image, smoothen function and picture effect added compare to Nex-3. But, Sony Nex-3 is enough to me and luckily, the shop assistant’s has free installed me the picture effect like the Nex-C3! Thanks, I do really love the picture effect a lot! (You can see the picture effects by clicking HERE)

Why I didn’t choose Lumix G3? Since it was also newly launched last year which have caught public’s eyesight and high popularity in the market! The reason is simple because I was truly believed to the shop’s assistant words. He said Sony Nex is better superadded Sony Nex is my first choice too before buying, and therefore, Lumix G3 has kicked out from my list. Maybe next time I will consider buying the Panasonic brand or especially Nikon because I want to buy a more portable camera. It’s can be either digital camera or portable semi-pro camera with better quality image because convenience for me to bring along especially to party or chilling with friends. (Smile)

Stop my long blabbing here and showing you guys my photography’s part.

First of all, I want to say that I’m actually not a professional in photography and even not good on that photography’s skill things. It’s just my little interest on photography. J

First Model: My youngest sister (Lmao):

“Hi, my name is Beatrice and I’m the model for my sister.” Lol

OMG, her expression looks so lame

She is so naughty, and YES! I have CAPTURED her real personality

Try to ACT CUTE and alright, she succeeds. 

AHAHAHA, this is EPIC. 



She wants to be a frog? Laugh. 



She looks so lambkin here. But the truth about her personality is always the darker side: Naughty girl and 24 hours acting like a boy :-)

Next model: My wacky friends! J :

Oh, HAHAHA. He always likes to act amusing in taking photos. Funny Role Model!

Uhmm...Something likes this too. (Laugh)

She probably dislikes her legs and feet so much :P

I’ve got that F4’s feelings towards them. Rofl.

I can feel that she was playing hard with her bubbles :P

“In fact, I’m the only standard model here”. J

And you’ve WON in pretending being cool prize, Keith Shu! Tehee!

Last, we’re WACKY!


February 2012 is almost comes to an end. OH No. I’m feeling so bad. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy the last 2 days in Feb!

 Bye!




6 comments:

  1. The 4th last photo is the nicest! Like how the bubbles were captured & also the nice 'background' setting of the family near the bottom right corner of the picture. :)

    a_x

    ReplyDelete
  2. picture brings a lot of memory to us in years to come :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea, pictures keeps our precious memories that we might forget when we're get old :)

      Delete
  3. ur sister is really cute! And I love the pics u took!

    ReplyDelete