July 23, 2011

Sushi Zanmai


Arghhh! I have no motivation to do anything right now, especially my mid-term revision and MF assignment. I just want to have a long long holiday for me to watch TVB Drama for 24 hours, lmao. I know I’m kinda lazy, but I really don’t have the mood to do my things. I hope today I could do a little bit revision and assignment as well. IF NOT, I WILL COMMIT SUICIDE in this subject = FAIL. :’(

Hmm…Alright. Today, IMMA share about my favourite part – which is SSSsssUSHI.


OHHHHH…Sushi Zanmai! I’m coming!

I love sushi the most among the Japanese food. So I will always and only order “sushi” in the Japanese restaurants. While others Japanese food like ramen or rice, my friends will “contribute” to me. :P Haha! Let’s enjoy the food photos first.




This super delicious! But, I forgot its name! :D

I love Sushi IKA, which is cuttlefish! The taste of cuttlefish is awesome



And guess who I was going with?

Taaadaa! My beloved friends! And sorry derrick, you’re not in! J

This is the environment of Sushi Zanmai @Fahrenheit.

Oh ya! I’m so glad that I could meet Miss Yeo – Ming Ming! Laugh. We have the fate to meet each other inside the Sushi Zanmai. At first, I aimed how come this girl looks like Ming Ming! But I told myself maybe my eyesight problem which lead I see the wrong person cuz she was impossible appearing at Fahrenheit, and I forgot that “she has coming to KL”. Until she greet with me. Fml, in truth is her! ><

Haha! Anyway, I’m so happy to see her at least once. Cuz she can’t meet me after that and this was our “last chance” to meet with each other. But sadly, I didn’t take photo with her.

Hmm but, I did take photos with my gangs. :DD



Btw, Yoyo will come to my house and accompany me tonight bcuz my two lovely roommates – Icing and Eugene are not at home in this weekend. So, I ask her come to my place and “sleep with me”. Yea, I’m coward and scare of mok mok, TeeHee! I admit it J

Okayyyyy, let’s turn on your speaker loud and rock with this new song from G-Dragon ft Myeong Su & Park Bom – Having an affair, 花天酒地!  



3 comments:

  1. I also speechless with MF as well, Dun fail that's all, OMG, you just make me wanna have shisi supper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi hi alicia !!!!
    hhahahahha... it's surely a destiny for us to meet u there. i was so surprised that day though. hehee!!! and we really didn't manage to take a photo together, after so so so many years of friends and neighbour lorr... it's too bad. NVM. it shall be a must for us to have a beautiful photo with u next time ya =)))

    ReplyDelete