July 11, 2011

11 July 2011

OMG, I have the time to blog now bcz today I accidently skipped my class. Yea, I OVERSLEPT until 2pm when my friends called me up. If not, I think I will keep sleeping until now…! T.T The reason that my alarm didn’t wake me up this morning bcuz last night I used the headphone and forget to plug it out from my handphone. That’s why the alarm is not worked out, perhaps?! Tearsssss!

I have no idea how come I could sleep till that late. I guess my brain is rust and dull due to the aging. :’(


Maybe I need to climb the Broga Hill again in order to fresh up my mind. But I don’t know my aging bone still can climb the hill or not. Laugh. Wait him come back then we can plan more activities for our gang bcuz it’s been a long time we didn’t hang out together. ><

I have thought for about 100000000 times want to execute a single shopping day. Go shopping alone, watch movie alone, eat alone, walk alone, laugh alone, sing alone, and just alone. Lmao. Although I may feel lonely without someone accompany, but at least I can do whatever I want and go wherever I wish to go as long as my single day is safe and peace. Then will be perfect. (Smile)

Hmm...Probably will carry out my single day in this weekend? I hope so :D

Ok, now, I will intro you guys a hot song from 2ne1 – I am the best. I this song and made it to become my latest ringtone.


Bam Ratatata TatatatataBam Ratatata Tatatatata J

Chaos




No comments:

Post a Comment