July 9, 2011

Icing's 21st birthday night @FullHouse Cafe

Here’s come to blog about Icing’s 21st birthday celebration! :D

Last Sunday, we brought her to FullHouse, Lifestyle and Store Café at Jalan Yap Kwan Seng (which near to KLCC) to celebrate her birthday. Hah, although I know FullHouse for quite a long time, but we didn’t step into the café before.  That’s why we chose to celebrate at FullHouse! Anyway, the environment is sweet and cute


For more information, you guys can log on to their website: FullHouse Cafe

The menu is freaking cute and colourful J :




The clean and simple white theme

Their yum yum food:

Mashed Potato

Wok-Sear Chicken Chop (this one delicious)

Wasabi Fish and Wedges


Vongole Spaghetti

Schnitzel Breaded Chicken Cutlet

Aglio Olio Spaghetti

 Yup! It’s my favourite! But, start from now, I have to stop eating spaghetti. Bcuz I realised that everytime I will order spaghetti once I enter into a western and Italian restaurant. Omg, how come I neglected other delicious one! T.T 

Pan-Sear Dory Fish

Oven Roasted Chicken Tenderloin


Warning you guys first: This gonna to be a long post, but more blogging about the photos rather than words. It’s bcuz “too much photos to share, too little words to say”. J

The 21st birthday girl: Pretty Icing!  

Happy Birthday girl! Hope you like the birthday night, cake, card and presents!



Hello, can you see me? Kekee! 

Roof and the dark night. Ermm, do you spot that our pose are almost the same except ShuPeng :P 


I wish to have this cute wedding photo in the future too, lmao :D

We are the striped twins of the night

It seems that both of us love the white lace curtain very much, laugh.

Oh my, my arm looks fat and my skin looks black! Two colours skin tone, fml ><

We are from Kuching, and the middle one is our queen :P

This photo looks like “dad and daughter”. Teehee! 

It’s her – Yoyobabe and I love this background

Peace 1

Peace 2, swt! J

Innocent look with the burning flame, hmm...weird! Haha!

Wow gorgeous sexy bitch had caught Enian’s attention. Rofl. 


香车配美人! If translate into English: “fragrant car match with the pretty lady” :DD

Say Kimchi J

And Bye FullHouse :P

Hope Icing did really enjoy the birthday night with us. This was the first time our gang celebrated her birthday formally. Ermm…why do I say so? This is bcuz last year we only bought sweet cupcakes to her and can be said that we were unsuccessfully countdown her birthday due to some problems?! Teehee! BUT, HOPEFULLY THIS YEAR WE MADE IT SUCCESSFULLY AND MEMORABLE, perhaps?! :)

Yoh Hippo aka Jay’s wife! Happieee Biirthdaee and friendship last forever

Thanks to you too who accompanied me for years at KL! I wish you dreams come true and stay happily in your 21st life!  Wink   ^______-


No comments:

Post a Comment