July 8, 2010

sorrow match



Okay, I’m very disappointed that the Germany had defeated in the semi-final. Spain did really well in their organization and tactics. The German didn’t have the intention to attack and even the chances. The ball almost control on the Spain’s hand. The German can only defense rather than attack. Anyway, I hope they can “kick well” in the next and last match. Don’t letdown me and the fans anymore. I’m still will support Germany for no reasons until the next FIFA World Cup. ^^
 
After FIFA, the only thing I should do is – S.T.U.D.Y.!
S: Study for the half of my life until I succeed! Hah! At least until I prove my advancement.
T: Time management for my revision. Spend more time on study. Perhaps? Hee!
U: Unlimited study spirits till study in my dream.
D: Don’t hang out or date out with friends frequently. Control my itchy feet. Just stay at home!
Y: You reap what you sow!

Advanced Diploma is not as easy as a piece of a cake. No longer honeymoon like in diploma.
You only can gain good results when you make the efforts.
You did a lot or you did nothing, can be easily tested.

It’s about your opinions, perspectives and general knowledge that you’ve.
It also included in the way you talk and communicate in the sense way.

Like what I learned from Rubin Sivabalan, the senior executive/economist of BNM.
He could present well while in the BNM’s seminar talk and showed that he equipped a broad knowledge.
He even graduated his degree while he was in 20s! Significantly, he has the self-confidence.

But, all the above criteria did not reflected on me.

S.A.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment