January 1, 2010

2010

When awaking in this morning, another new day and new year to me.

I been thinking of, how will be my new life?

As usual like last year, study and play, or…

Can I have some different lifestyles?

I want to make some changes of my living and thinking.

This is because I am not a teen anymore.

I am stepping into 20 years old,

More responsibilities that I should carry on,

And more things I should plan for myself.


I want to make advance on myself.

I do hope to travel throughout the world,

But I know I cant make it now.

Due to my financial problem (haha)!

At least, I should buy more books to read.

Have a deeply understanding about this world.

I want to know the history of every country;

Some lost information or history that been hidden;

Some incredible things that happen to this world;

Ah-ha, such as Alien, Triangle Island?


Besides,

I want to learn more about this natural environment.

Read some books about business technique,

How to be a success and intelligent person?

Although I know these kinda stuff that are not really related to me.

Anyway, Just Anything! :)

I dont want to be a frog that has a limited outlook,

And not a goof, please!


The most important,

I hope no any disasters and wars happen.

We want a peace and warm land.

No more pain and tragedy for us.

May god bless, thank you.


Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment