February 21, 2012

Love.Simple.Vday


Time flies.

2012 Valentine’s Day is the 7th VDay for me and my boyfriend. But because we have almost 3 years long-distance relationship, and therefore, we had skipped out almost ½ of all the valentine’s day celebration that we ought to have :-/

Hence, I wish we will have more and more Valentine’s Day to go because falling in love with someone is ain’t easy thing and so, I’m truly appreciating this relationship.




This day, we chose to have simple celebration at night because he has to work in day. Therefore, we took our dining @Mexican Canteena, Pavilion. Most of the restaurants are fully booked, so we have no choice and bet to have a try on this restaurant. Moreover, that day I craved for spaghetti a lot! :-) (But now I’m craving for sushi a lot after eating Sushi Zanmai this recently, LOL, sushi is so delicious!)

While waiting for our food, we took pictures to diverting our hungriness. Before we reached Pavilion, we jam-up for almost 1 hour in the traffic and so, we were as hungry as a hawk. (Laugh)

Oh, wondering what he’s looking at? :-P

Dang Dang! This is the 3rd love album he has received from me in this Vday. (Smile)

Frankly, I’m a girlfriend who likes to give my beloved surprises

But sometimes, I hope he will give me a little surprise too although I know he loves me J


As you can see that my face expression seems impatiently because their service was super slow and unfriendly. One of the waiters even drove away their customers A at the next second they’ve just paid the bill by welcoming the new coming customers B to sit on the customers A’s seat. Hmmm, this is how their quality of service carrying on. Moreover, we waited our food for almost 1 hour. (Yea, freaking slowwww man!) This leads me to think that today is a “Waiting Day” rather than a “Vday”. ==”

Finally, my drink and food is served.

#1 Chocolate Milkshake: Around Rm13++. I forgot the exactly price. (Rate 8/10)

#2 Spaghetti Seafood with Tomato Sauce: Rm29. (Rate 5/10)

In fact, the seafood is not fresh. But for overall, I still can accept it. 

#3 Sizzling Lime Grilled Chicken: Rm29. My boy said it tasted unpalatable and I thought the same way too. (Rate 2/10)

Supposedly we also ordered chocolate cake as our dessert. But, we wait and wait for 5 minutes…10minutes…15minutes…at the end, we cancelled it. Fml. They only know and keep answering “hold on a second”, but after 15 to 20 minutes have passed, we still not yet get our dessert. Wow, such an AMAZING SLOW SERVICE. They really pissed me off!

Conclusion, blacklisted this restaurant J

After our dinner, it was our good movie time by watching “The Wedding Diary”, main starring by Aniu (阿牛) and Elanne Kwong (江若琳). I love the story line about the preparation on their wedding, it’s quite funny and I yocked a lot :-) (Rate 8/10)

At the end, I found that we only took one couple photo, hmm… a little bit consideration into couple photo of the day. You will actually understand what I meant after you look at the photo.

Reason: He didn’t even looking into the camera. Failed. :-P

Lastly, this is my outfit for the 7th Vday Say byeeee now!

4 comments: