September 9, 2011

A little greet in September!

Heyyy Yaaaa Peeps! J

I have to admit and accept that the time flies sooooo rapidly! This is because my boyfriend will come back to Malaysia after these 7 days! Whooottss! I  FEEL SO EXCITED! HAPPY! DELIGHT! PLEASURE! AND JOY!

Ohhhyeaa! Finally he comes back!

The past 4 months that IM waiting him is super suffering and torturous! Moreover, I have a little contact with him now because he is having his Europe trip. Hence, we can’t skype and even calling because calling is super expensive! Like yesterday, we didn’t contact at all. But I keep telling myself: “Is okay my dear, THE BITTER MONTHS ARE GOING TO END SOON!” Cheeeeers! :D

Well, this is our young picture! That time my hair was curled! :D But oh myyy! Why my face is super OLD compared to last time. (Hmmphhh!!)

Recently, IM staying at KL to wait him comes back. I don’t feel like want to hang out and do really enjoyyy staying at home by just watching drama, youtubing, facebooking, twittering, blogging etc. But tomorrow I will go out with Icing to Times Square to meet with the super leng Taiwan’s model – Sonia Sui and passingly go to the 8tv Mooncake Festival! On the other hand, this Sunday - 911, I will be going to watch Mayday 3DNA movie’s premiere screening at GSC Maxx, Times Square! At the same time, let’s us mourn to the 911 victims.  


Anyway, this is the information about Sonia Sui comes to Malaysia! If you are her fans, please don’t miss out the chance to see her! J



Hence, it’s going to be an AWESOME WEEKEND to me! Hope you guys will have a great weekend too! :PP

Okay, before I end, I want to say that IM gonna postpone to blog about Yoyobabe’s birthday to the end of this month cuz I haven’t get the photos from the birthday girl’s camera! Therefore, STAY TUNED peeps! (Lmao) 


PEACE and Byeeee

2 comments:

  1. 4 months europe trip? wow, your bf get to have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ken, haha no! :D He goes there study and having europe trip after his short study :)

    ReplyDelete