August 16, 2011

Good Luck In Final Exam ♥

Yoh! IM quite stressful now bcuz tomorrow gonna be my first paper in my final exam. Arrrghhh, although is Moral Etika, but I still have a lot theories to memorise! I hope by tonight I could finish the ME revision and also wish that tomorrow’s ME paper is an easy paper. (Finger Cross)

This is my time table for my exam. Hmm I don’t really like it especially there are no blaaaannnnk between ME and MF, SPM and FMR. Fml.

And frankly, this semester is ain’t easy compare to the past semesters. There are 4 papers that are 5 level paper and only ME is the level 3 paper. God bless! ><

My “可爱” is super duper cute! :DD (Lol, actually it is my new accessory for my thumb drive) And you guys may seeing him often after this post.

FOR EXAMPLE OF ANOTHER PHOTO:

Awwwwhhh! He is freaking cute! :PP Btw, this is one of my favourite baby cookies! (Laughhh, no! Stop laughing at me! This cookie is yum yum!)

Okay! Stop crapping until here and this is my bottom line:

GOOD LUCK TO MY COURSEMATES AND TARCIANS IN THE COMING FINAL EXAM! FIGHTING!  J


5 comments: