September 16, 2011

Saturday Date


Hello

Last Saturday, I had a date outing with Icing. So, today, IM gonna to have a brief post about our outing. J

First Place: We went to Midvalley because Icing wanted to do some survey about the Wedding Fair. Oppss! Is she gonna to be marry with her loves one? :DD Of course “No”. She did the survey for her work needs. (Smile) Hence, she introduced me to eat delicious pork burger, @The Garden, ground floor. (Hmmpphh..IM starving now cuz haven’t taken my dinner yet ><)

Translate to English: Pork Burger! :P

It’s named as “Ninja Joe” and very surprisingly, this is a local restaurant. (Made by Msia, LMAO)

Between, NICE QUOTE! :P

Value Lunch Promotion for Ninja

Value Lunch Promotion for Big Boss

Taste Awwwesome!

My black pepper pork burger

Rating for Ninja Joe: 8.5/10 J If you guys feel hungry @Midvalley and confusing what to eat, I suggest you guys can have a try @Ninja Joe! You guys wouldn’t feel regret! (Laugh) But, it only serves non-halal food.

Next Place: We went to Times Square to meet with Sonia Sui! We waited her for like almost 2 hours until our legs ached and I’ve got stomachache T.T But everything is worth when we seeing her! Bcuz she is freaking prettyyyy! Okay, let’s the pictures “speak” :D


100 people who paid RM50 voucher will get a great gift and free facial/mask section on the spot. 

Prettyyyy!! 




I love her smile! J

Close shot!


She’s freaking tall with her pretty long leg, envyyy! :)

She’s always to be the top pretty Taiwan’s model in my heart

Short video of Sonia Sui:


After this end, we quickly rushed to the main entrance of Times Square because we wanted to have a look on 8TV Mooncake’s Festival. But what there left was:

No one except for the workers who clean the place and I can only see Lawrence’s through the poster. Fml.

Then, we went to meet with Icing’s sister and had a dinner together @The Ship. After that, her sister treated us went to have a foot massage! :D Owhhh nice because I can feel my legs almost break. Teehee! But, this was my first try on reflexology! Not bad ahh :)

I felt so nervous, Lol. Cuz scare it will be pain due to my million health problems! ><

At last, we went to her sister’s hotel and end up our day by watching the movie “The Frozen” in the hotel. But, we made a conclusion for this movie - The Frozen and The Wolfs. (Laugh) Cuz most of the characters were killed by wolfs rather than been freeze until die. ROFL.

Okay lastly, Happy Malaysia Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment