June 1, 2011

Loneliness

Unconsciously, the year 2011 is entering into the month of June. Besides that, my boy has gone to UK for about one week. Hmm, I have to admit that the time flies so fast. These few days I feel quite tiring, cuz every night I’m sitting in front of the computer until 2am or 3am, and the next day I have to wake up early at 7am!


Gosh! This is my new semester’s life. Fml.

What to do? I do really miss him. Hence, I’m willing to spend my every night just to Skype or even only messaging with him. Yup, I’m sticky girl friend. I admit it. Lmao. But he does not like to stick with me, and always ask me go to bed and sleep. Yea, I know, and I promise him that I will give him lots of freedom. Huh?! :P Anyway, I have not counted my time for assignments yet. Nooooo! My time is getting lesser and lesser.  

Oh ya. I have a lot of things want to post in my blog, more on my past birthday’s celebration or outings. But, I don’t have time to pick and edit those photos, and therefore I also don’t have the time to blog it. Anyway, I will try my best to update more. If not, my blog will “sink deeply under the sea”. In Chinese says “沉入大海.” Lol.

Okay, before I end today, I would like to share my favourite song in this week – Lonely from 2Ne1.


Chorus:
Baby, I’m so lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely. Baby, I’m so lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely. This part is best describes my recent loneliness life without him. Teehee. Bye!


2 comments:

  1. Good luck in your relationship with him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, btw, I had a boyfriend who went to UK too. But we didnt wanna last a long distance relationship, we werent strong enough to hold on to our relationship. I really hope your relationship with ur bf will work out. All the best.

    ReplyDelete