June 17, 2011

Ma 21st birthday ♥

Yoh! IM gonna blog my super outdated and delayed post – about Ma 21st birthday. Yea, my birthday was on 21st of April, hence, it was actually quite a way back business, and until now only I have the time to blog about it. Fuuuyoh!


I found that my post is getting lesser and lesser, where I can’t manage to blog more than 10 posts in a month. Return back to last month, I had blogged for only one post. OMG, I feel so sorry about that, although I’ve try hard to manage my time on blogging. But, IM also not sure what I’ve busying with T_T


Hmm...Back to the topic. I had celebrated my birthday at Chilis, KLCC. This was my second time went to Chilis. But so sad that, I can’t eat steak. Therefore, I ordered Spaghetti while my boyfriend ordered Lamb Chop. The Lamb Chop Chop is yummy! Frankly, you should go there and have a try! Credit to Karen who has introduced the lamb chop to us J
  


Next, let the pictures talk :P



Dream come true, plz! Teehee!

Owh! Haha! Why we were eating the candles? So hungry? Lol :D 

Ermm…I miss you a lot when looking at this picture! ><

Haha my eyes is super sensitive to the flash light, whatever, I’m turn into 21 years old L

OH No! Surprise from my best best friends! *Touching*

How come they will think to stick the poker cards on the back of the card, Lmao! It’s creative and I love it so much!

Love you girls



Actually, I miss the time we spend together such as outing, yumcha etc. We have quite a long time didn’t meet up and play around. Sigh! My boyfriend, Kenshin and Enian! Faster come back to our gang! IM really miss the happy time that we’ve been through! A lot of memories appearing in my brain now! Sob Sob!

Thanks to you guys gave me such a lovely and wonderful birthday! Gangs forever!

Here there are the birthday gifts that I received:

I want to say thanks again to my dear friends – Yoyo, Eugene, Karen, Shupeng, Ruixanne, Icing, SweeKei, ChunKit, Derrick, Michael and Belinda who gave me these sweet birthday gifts! Kaaamsaaaa!!


Thank You! :D

From Belinda! Thank Thank! J

Awesome birthday card that I never received before!

Fuckaaaa prettieee!! *Melts my heart*

4.2.1! My luckiest number! Ah, I love this “quantity birthday card”! Lol.

IM really appreciate everything that you guys had given to me!

Big THANK YOU!


5 comments:

  1. i like the converse shoes? may i know which shoping centre bought tat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice 21st birthday celebration you have! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sharon, you can find it at Midvalley! :)

    @Hpility, oh! Thanks :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosh~ the card's really cool~ Is it one card or a multi ones???

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kally consist of 52 poker cards! :D

    ReplyDelete