March 2, 2010

My Tiger Year


Okay, I am gonna talk about my CNY.

Before that I want to explain about my internet line, really s**k,
That’s why I less on Facebook and update my blog! (Urghhhh)
Sorry for my ill humor, I damn angry about this.
No drama, No photos update and No games sometimes!
Please, give a smooth TM line, okay?

Well, first day of CNY, also called chu-yi, will be the Valentine’s Day,
And also my ji-mui: Joyce Lau’s 20th birthday.
Yeah, she was born on 14 Feb 1990, hahaa telling out her secret!
That’s why we celebrate her birthday on Valentine.


: : Long time no see, miss her, miss my machiee : :



 2nd day (chu-er), I went to watch 花田喜事 at spring MBO.
So sad, forget to take whole friend’s picture at MBO,
Anyway, still quite happy because the movie make me laugh!
It was a fool comedy movie, hahaa, not bad.
After that, went to sing k at K-box until 11pm,
Only sang for a few hours, no-way,
My friends had to back early (good daughter).


: : But one thing, the K-box wallpaper super CAWAII! : :

 

: : He’s going to Taiwan for two years, still considering will come back to Kuching or not, ohhhh, miss him! : : Dear friend, gambateh for your singing dream! : :

(Miss his “p-p-p-poker face” edition, lol)


3rd day, just visited some few houses.
The only thing can do was eat and drink, non-stop! :)
Besides, watched the lion dance and met some old friends at hui ting’s house.
Not really went to many houses visited this year.
Humm..a kinda Frosty CNY to me.

The 4th day just went to window shopping during the day,
And celebrate my Ah gong’s birthday during the night.

The 5th day, I came up to KL. Time passed soooo fast! Lol!
Dear came to KL sentral fetched me,
I am really missssss him so much! (you know, 三日不见如三秋, hehee)

 

: : Look, my sister was staring at this cute baby, my cousin : : hahaa : : CUTE!

 

: : this stupid scared her lollipop been grabbed, so she tried to swallow the pity lollipop : :

Last,
I miss my great-grandma, she passed away last few days.


CNY was the last time I met her. Hmmm…she looks skinny and suffering.
She looks pity but still want to be pretty during CNY,
Even care about her pretty when she dies.
Actually we all knew that she will leave us soon,
And ya, she was! (Saddddd!!)
But luckily, she did celebrated CNY with us,
Thanks God, you gave her a chance!
I do hope that she was RIP and staying happily at another piece of land.

No comments:

Post a Comment