November 7, 2010

Hey Weekend!

Oh ya, I supposed go to find my mum and sisters this weekend due to the public holiday – Deeepavaliii. But, I have to do my assignments and hence, I can’t go back. I also take this chance to have a plenty of rest. I wanna sleep and relax gao gao until my headache been cured. Teehee.

♥ Super miss my BB :

I wonder why my eyes so small, hers SO BIG one. =x

Love her hair tied in this way! Cute sweetie, Jiex2 loves you!

Yoh! Yoh! Check it out =p

I keep watching the TV series and I do really appreciate my movie time. This is because it’s a great and happy movie time to me. RELAXING! I know I outdated cuz just starting to watch “Prison Break Season 1” and continue watching “Supernatural NEW Season 6”, and “The Vampire Diaries NEW Season 2”.


Seriously! I fall in love with these American TV series bcuz of the good stories. The plan to break out the prison is AWESOME! Michael Scotfield (Portrayed by Wentworth Miller) is super leng zai because he has a pair of charming pretty eyes. *BLINK*! But, I can’t believe that he born in 1972, that’s meant he is 38 years old now. GOSH, why those ang-mo leng zai actors are all around 30 to 40 years old like Dean Winchester, 1978 (Supernatural TV series) and Damon Salvatore, 1978 (The Vampires Diaries). =D

They all are hot with the sexy looking eyes: (super envy these ang-mo has a natural colour lens)




Sometimes I can’t differentiate whether I love the story line or the handsome guys in order for me to keep watching those TV series.(Grin smile) OH. Even my Ashin not a ang-mo, but he also in the gang of 30 to 40 years old. When I become to looooveeee and aaaaadmireeeee that range of guys, but my boyfriend only 21-year-old. Laugh Out Loud!


STOP here and PIPPIP! Imma discuss my assignments later. *-*

2 comments:

  1. They didn't look that hot and sexy when they young, I have been seen Dean when he was young, well, he used to be an actor since young. Oh my gosh, I'll just prefer his old look. they are more charming compare with young look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehee! wei feng said maybe they look mature, 男人味, that's why have the 魅力! Kekee! That's why guys older will more charming! Hehee! Dean a bit look like Beckham style in the picture =)

    ReplyDelete